You are responsible to lead the Operations team in commercial office and retail mall. You will manage the projects and oversee all M&E upgrading projects in compliance with building safety requirements and standards.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team and responsible for the performance of the team and delivery of KPIs
- Plan preventive works schedule, conduct and oversee inspection of building to identify defects/irregularities and follow-up on rectification works
- Provide advisory and troubleshooting for technical difficulties and recommend corrective actions to take
- Main liaison with tenants and regulatory authorities, handle and coordinate resolution of complaints, and provide guidance and expertise to the team on the ground in resolving issues.
- Managing AEI projects and external consultants/vendors on all projects matters.
- Oversees all M&E upgrading projects from proper planning, control, organise, monitoring on the progression to completion.
- Involve in feasibility study and verifying facilities for tenancy requirement.
- Supervises and manages term contractors in fulfilling their contract’s obligation
- Possess a Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical), Building or Facilities Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of relevant hands-on experiences in maintaining M&E building systems and experience in property management functions of a retail mall.
- Possess sound knowledge in tenant management, building maintenance, technical services and / or construction work.
- Equipped with strong leadership and project management skills, including budgeting and forecasting.
- Willingness to be hands-on when situations require and work with the team to resolve issues;
- Certification as a Fire Safety Manager will be an added advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693