- Responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of properties.
- To obtain quotations for maintenance / improvement works.
- Ensure all building defects, breakdowns and failures are attended to expeditiously and manage the recovery of building and M&E systems/aesthetics to meet the departmental KPIs.
- Assist in all M&E upgrading projects from proper planning, control, organise, monitoring on the progression to completion.
- Involve in AEI projects and liaison with external consultants/vendors on all projects matters.
- Involve in building improvement / A&A / Fitting out / defect rectification works
- Coordinated with tenants in reinstatement/renovation works and ensuring they comply with specifications and building regulations
- Monitor and manage the performance of contracts for compliance to the agreed service levels
- Attend to tenants’ feedbacks and liaise with tenants to maintain good tenant-landlord relationship.
- Possess a Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical), Building or Facilities Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant hands-on experiences in maintaining M&E building systems.
- Possess sound knowledge in tenant management, building maintenance, technical services and / or construction work.
- Experienced in property management functions of a retail mall will be an added advantage;
- Willingness to be hands-on when situations require and work with the team to resolve issues;
- Certification as a Fire Safety Manager will be an added advantage.
- Resourceful and strong problem-solving skills;
- Pro-active and constantly desire to acquire new knowledge;
- Ability to multi-tasks, work independently in a fast pace environment.
- Equipped with strong leadership and project management skills, including budgeting and forecasting.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693