- Global Railroad Transportation MNC
- Working Location: West
- Assess the contract framework, advice on schedule, scope (exclusions), and obtain the legal assessment.
- Support on contractual matters, handle variation orders, and claims.
- Advice & support on contractual matters to sales during different phases of contract tender, awarding, and handover.
- Formulate and present the best possible contract solutions, directions, and issue advice to relevant disciplines as per applicable standards.
- Proactively organize internal meetings or programs to share expert knowledge with colleagues (Sales, Legal, and Project Management).
- Ensure administrative activities and procedures should be coordinated, executed, maintained, and improvised according to internal requirements.
- Assisting in commercial meetings where required
- Prepare Contract variations and ad hoc claims
- Lead claims negotiation
- Future projections for Contract variations
- Quantity surveying including cost planning and pricing of estimates
- Review of all project agreements, contracts, invoices and cost estimates
- Negotiate terms and conditions with subcontractors with all factors affecting the service and pricing
- Perform quality and quantitative control reviews
- Communicating with all relevant departments to ensure the projects are progressing smoothly and that all contractual obligations are met
- Liaising with external legal advisors, project control and finance teams
- Monitoring and reporting on all project variation matter
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in International Contracts management e.g., FIDIC and NEC within construction, offshore activities, or petrochemical plants is preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP software will be an advantage.
- Independent, good interpersonal and communication skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18932
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491