- Assisting in commercial meetings where required
- Prepare Contract variations and ad hoc claims
- Lead claims negotiation
- Future projections for Contract variations
- Quantity surveying including cost planning and pricing of estimates
- Review of all project agreements, contracts, invoices and cost estimates
- Negotiate terms and conditions with subcontractors with all factors affecting the service and pricing
- Perform quality and quantitative control reviews
- Communicating with all relevant departments to ensure the projects are progressing smoothly and that all contractual obligations are met
- Liaising with external legal advisors, project control and finance teams
- Monitoring and reporting on all project variation matters.
- Background to be in Engineering
- Candidates with experience in petrochemical industry will be an added advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693