- Inspect jobsites and assess the presence of safety hazards. Observe personnel to ensure that they are wearing required personal protective equipment and following company safety policies.
- Assess jobsite and work place activities on safety, safety standards execution, safety inspections, safety training and ensuring compliance by all employees and client standards in order to continuously minimise safety incidents.
- Execute and maintain the SHEQ administration or documentation.
- Investigate and determine the cause should an incident occur, report and make recommendations towards management and SHE-Q on preventive measures.
- WSH Level B
- Requires experience in manufacturing industry
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693