- Global Medical Devices MNC
- Working Location: East
- Support Continuous Improvement projects that require basic Engineering and Project Management skills driven by process excellence thinking and actions throughout the organization.
- Routinely work with supplier, sourcing and/or procurement functions to define new opportunities and improve perceived gaps in process performance.
- Establish and successfully execute our supplier management and development plans which will align to overall business objectives.
- Communication of company’s expectations, in collaboration with sourcing and/or procurement functions, for continuous improvements and providing leadership for improving the supplier relationship. Work with them constructively to improve their performance levels.
- Perform thorough supplier audits and assessments of their processes and QMS and drives improvement.
- Perform routine MRB review and disposition of nonconforming materials in order to meet MRB turnaround time KPI.
- Closely follow-up of individual Nonconformance/ CAPA/ SCAPA to drive issue closure at timely manner.
- Communication of material quality issue and work with Sister Facilities/ Suppliers, sourcing and/or procurement functions to resolve the issue.
- Work closely with sourcing and/or procurement functions in reviewing and approving new supplier selection & evaluation and component qualification.
- Demonstrate knowledge of national and international requirements and standards such as FDA QSR, ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and others
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering qualification is required
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in supplier quality management is preferred.
- Working knowledge of FDA QSR, ISO9001 and/or ISO13485 is preferred.
- Engineering tools utilization experience such as design of experiment, risk management, validation and statistical analysis is an asset.
- ASQ Certified CQE, CQA or CRE is an asset.
- 6 Sigma Green or Black Belt is also an asset
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with internal customers and suppliers, and to develop and present communication plans and strategies.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18936
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491