- Global Medical Devices MNC
- Working Location: East
- Individual Contributor; Matrix Reporting
- Newly Created Role
- Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in global initiatives across functional and regional organizations.
- Develops and manages all facets of the project(s) from intake planning through implementation and closure.
- Accountable for the successful implementation of the outcomes derived through the change through effective organization and leadership, business case and benefits management, stakeholder management, risk management and issue resolution, planning and control, change management and quality management.
- Ensures the project adheres to all local and global quality policies and standards.
- Responsible for effectively managing the constraints of project management: Scope, Cost, Schedule.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance and recommendations to leadership governance bodies.
- Keeps current on advances and best practices in project management methodologies
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering qualification is required
- At least 5- 8 years proven experience in global/regional project transfer in manufacturing environment such as medical device / pharma / healthcare / semiconductor industries
- Proven experience in budget and resource planning
- Process improvement skill, ability to analyze and validate data, and being results oriented are key to success
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques, tools and software
- Experience in healthcare or medical products will be an added advantage
- Experience in Industry 4.0 or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Qualification in project management (such as certified PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA) or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology will be an added advantage
- Will require to liaise largely with US / Europe / China – means mostly night calls; candidates need to be flexible to work after working hours .
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18939
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491