Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified shipping candidate to join them as "Senior Executive (Post Fixture/Charter Parties)".
In this role, your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Day to day post fixture operations
- Manages vessel dry dock & modifications with the shipowners
- Be an effective bridge between internal parties and the shipowners and brokers
- Researches, analyzes and reports market information whenever necessary
- Constantly looking at improving the company’s overall operational efficiencies and costs reduction
- Provide support in verifying the invoices from shipowners to facilitate payment arrangement
- Diploma/Degree in related discipline such as Maritime or shipping related studies
- Ideally 2 to 3 years relevant experience in post-fixture in shipowning or ship operator setup
- Sound understanding of time charter parties and vessel operations
- Able to analyze situations and determine a suitable course of action under pressure
- Conversant in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem solver and strong negotiation skills
A more detailed job description will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18944. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K| Registration No: R1109055