- Our Client is a well-established US Medical Devices MNC.
- This position forms part of the APAC Planning Centre of Excellence (COE). The COE will develop and align Supply Chain Planning strategies and innovations in close collaboration with the Supply Chain Leadership, Supply Chain local leaders and Global Supply Chain to develop best in class solutions and processes to our supply chain to provide our customers with the best experience possible.
- Directly responsible for the Supply Planning, Forecasting and Inventory Management activities for the APAC Hub DC in Singapore as well as the SEA region commercial activities.
- Working with the Commercial teams to get accurate monthly forecasts as well as optimized of inventory supply into the Singapore Hub DC as well as the spokes.
- Additionally, this position will cover end-to-end Product lifecycle from Product Introduction to Product Discontinuation.
- Collaborate closely with Global and regional supply partners as well as commercial stakeholders in the region to ensure timely product availability and support of APAC revenue commitments.
- Partner with Customer Service team, Warehouse and Deliver teams on Product Allocation and Order Fulfilment and Delivery.
- Detailed analysis of key Planning Parameters to achieve a balance between Inventory and Forecast, including master data checks and maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring on-time and optimum supply of inventory in the APAC Hub DC and subsequent timely replenishment of inventory to spoke DCs and external customers so as to meet and exceed revenue commitments.
- Develop and maintain finished goods inventory targets by SKU based on service level objectives and replenishment lead times.
- Minimize working capital costs by identifying opportunities to decrease finished goods inventory while delivering against service level objectives.
- Work closely with all Supply Chain functions, Marketing, Sales and other functions to support all new product launches and product transitions while achieving performance targets on product availability, inventory value/weeks and inventory obsolescence.
- Provide analysis of key KPI’s and financial data to identify performance and cost improvement opportunities and execute on those initiatives.
- Leading continuous improvement projects and simplification/standardization in processes for APAC planning.
- Work with the Shared Services Team/Plant Planners/Managers to address plant-related issues affecting product supply in a timely manner. Responsible for implementing an effective structure/mechanism to collaborate with Global, regional and local stakeholders.
- Identify and manage improvements in line with the Planning Strategy for APAC that is aligned with the Global Supply Chain strategies and supports the APAC sub-regions to obtain excellence in perfect order fulfillment, cost leverage and sustained productivity, collaborative & innovative strategic partnerships and continuous process improvements.
- All other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, with APICS Certification.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management and Planning, at least for 4000 SKUs.
- Candidate with working experience in Medical Device industry would be highly preferred.
- Possess Lean, Six Sigma Green or Black belt Certification.
- Proficient in MS Excel (Advanced user), PowerPoint and MS Access.
- Working knowledge in using Power BI and SAP.
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal), ability to engage with all levels of employees.
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice.
- Working Location: Pasir Panjang.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18945.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374