Responsible supporting implementation of Industry 4.0 project in close collaboration with IT digitalization leader and other supporting functions.
- Leads and directs cross functional teams to evaluate, develop and manage projects for new product development and ongoing lifecycle management of products, processes and therapies.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company’s products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products and processes.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Gathers requirements, works on requirements planning, requirements elicitation and requirements management to ensure they meet demands of project’s key stakeholders.
- Communicates with stakeholders, obtains stakeholder engagement to ensure the end products or processes will solve the business problems.
- Executes project in accordance with project management system, processes, and methodologies.
- Identifies risks and critical paths in projects and work with project team to provide mitigation plan; and proactively escalates critical issues.
- Develops project management processes and methodologies as appropriate to improve efficiency and effectiveness, and to the changing business model and corporate goals.
- Works and implements projects on ad-hoc basis as required by business and operations needs and to work on assignment as tasked by direct manager.
- Mentor and coach junior project leaders.
- Bachelor degree qualified in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Must have global project experience, managing global projects and global teams
- Proven experience in managing stakeholders’ relationship and expectation
- Experience in industry 4.0 / automation / AI applied in manufacturing environment (E.g. medical device / pharma / healthcare / semi-con)
- Proven experience in budget and resource planning
- Process improvement skill, ability to analyze and validate data, and being results oriented are key to success
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques, tools and software
- Qualification in project management (such as certified PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA) or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology will be an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671