- The Manpower Operation Manager will partner with Regional Business Operation Manger to support Account Team on manpower planning, new headcount hiring justification and the delivery of predictable Financial & Operational results through the efficient execution of the company's Management Systems.
- Together with the Outsource Service Labor Manager, develop resource planning strategy to build in flexible workforce components and secured the necessary resources to support Account Team during customer ramp.
- Expected to be a key contributor in streamlining existing processes by identifying opportunities to eliminate redundancies and implementing best practices across SEA to drive productivity and efficiency.
- Responsible in monitoring and driving compliance in 60-hrs work week labor policy
- Support Account Team in business vs resource needs analysis and summarizing analysis into justification package for review with Global Field Ops for new headcount justification
- Serve as Account Team representative during worldwide Resource / Gaps meeting and responsible in acquiring the required loan skilled resource to support Account Team activities
- Utilizing WPT to forecast Labor Transfer, Resource Gaps and DFS utilization during QCR and QFR cycles
- Assist the Business Operations Manager and collaborate with SEA management team to ensure that daily operations of the organization progress smoothly
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years of Operations experience in the semiconductor industry, with the last 5 years in a planning management role capacity
- Sufficient organization skills to carry out multiple and intricate task
- Experience in management of multiple suppliers in delivering competitive services
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18952
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766