Shift Production & Team Management
- Lead the operation shift team to operate a full process area, including polymerization process, utilities, material handling, and packaging steps
- Patrol plant to observe process and equipment conditions, operation, maintenance, and contractor safe behaviours and working conditions.
- Coordination of daily maintenance activities, planning, turn around planning and activities.
- Support maintenance and quality team in trouble-shootings.
- Lead operation crew to carry out certain in-shift preventive maintenance work orders
- Lead and deploy adequate resources within the shift and cross the shift to ensure sufficient resources to fulfill daily safe production needs
- Conduct on-the-job training for new technicians
- Ensure shift team comply with company EHSS policies, procedures, local regulations, and safe work practices*
- Lead, promote, and participate EHSS activities in the shift, including, but not limited, concern reporting, safety risk assessment, PHA, safety best practice implementation and review, safety promotion initiatives, participate EHSS committee meetings, and incident investigation
- Assume Site Frontline Commander (SFC) role in the emergency response and in the emergency response drills.
- Perform Permit To Work's job site risk assessment, and issue PTW to achieve safe work executions.
- Report all incidents, near misses, deviation from plan and take part in further investigation when required
- Higher NITEC / Diploma in Chemical Process Technology / Mechanical Engineering or other equivalent
- Possess extensive years of working experiences in polymer and chemical plant operations
- 8 years shift team working experiences in a chemical process plant, with min. 1 to 2 years relevant experiences in supervisory role
- Hand-on Experiences in new plant commissioning and start up is an advantage
- Able to perform 12 hours rotating shift
- Boiler certification is a MUST
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239