- Responsible for the Regional Procurement of all Logistics Services (Land, Marine, Storage, Survey, Import/Export Agent, etc) requirements for Liquid, Agri-Nutrients, Gases.
- Communicate effectively with End Users like Supply Chain, Sales and Business Units, on information necessary to secure Logistics Services to meet customers requirements.
- Through activities like assess business requirements, qualify Logistics Service Providers, conduct competitive bidding, evaluate offers, award and negotiate contracts,
- Minimizing overall Supply Chain Risks by conformance with Procurement Policy, upholding EHSS standard and code of ethics with logistics service providers.
- Contract administration, monitoring procurement budget within the approved contract value limit. Participate and support in the negotiation with vendors
- Coordinate the terminal storage insurance coverage with insurance team.
- Maintain approved vendor list in the region, including conduct Financial Risk assessment of the logistics service providers that we are partnering with.
- Periodically review vendors' KPI performance, to ensure the total Cost of Ownership to benefit the company's destribution activities.
- Responsible to ensure Services Availability & Reliability and compliance with Government Regulations
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering (preferably Chemical, Industrial or Mechanical), Industrial Management or Economics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supply chain procurement related jobs or equivalent
- Strong financial knowledge and analytical skills to determine result of bidding
- General knowledge of Petrochemicals' Supply Chain
- In depth knowledge on Shipping, Warehousing, Terminal operations and Site logistics activities
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18957
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766