- Support company learning initiative and programs. Lead development of training programs and support new organisation capability building
- Application of training related grants by governments (eg. SDF grants via Skill Connect Portal etc.).
- Co-ordinate, roll out and administer learning and related programs and initiatives to support.
- Develop and implement learning plans and initiatives including new learning interventions.
- Identify and manage engagement of internal stakeholders and external institutions to design, develop and deliver training programs to meet business needs
- Experience in leading, designing and conducting workshops independently
- Experience in training needs analysis
- Able to prepare training materials
- Ability to identify and drive opportunities with government initiatives (familiar with various grants available in the market)
- Candidate from Semiconductor,/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ IT industry is an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18959
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766