- Support Continuous Improvement projects that require basic Engineering and Project Management skills driven by process excellence thinking and actions throughout the organization.
- Routinely work with suppliers, MDT sourcing and/or MDT procurement functions to define new opportunities and improve gaps in process performance.
- Establish and successfully execute supplier management and development plans which will align to overall business objectives.
- Developing continuous improvements and providing leadership for improving the supplier relationship.
- Perform thorough supplier audits and assessments of their processes and QMS and drives improvement.
- Perform routine MRB review and disposition of nonconforming materials in order to meet MRB turnaround time KPI.
- Closely follow-up of individual Nonconformance/ CAPA/ SCAPA to drive issue closure at timely manner.
- Communication of material quality issue and work on resolving the issue.
- Work on reviewing and approving new supplier selection & evaluation and component qualification.
- Demonstrate knowledge of national and international requirements and standards such as FDA QSR, ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and others.
- Follow applicable procedure and other applicable policies and procedures in the review or development of control plans and approve supplier control plans.
- Bachelor degree qualified
- 2-5 years relevant experience in supplier quality management is preferred.
- Working knowledge of FDA QSR, ISO9001 and/or ISO13485 is preferred.
- Engineering tools utilization experience such as design of experiment, risk management, validation and statistical analysis is an asset.
- ASQ Certified CQE, CQA or CRE is an asset.
- 6 Sigma Green or Black Belt is also an asset
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Travel may be required in order to perform supplier assessments/audits and development.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671