- Renowned EPC in gas delivery solution/process plant commissioning
- Office location: West
- To be based in client project site
- Responsible for the project management and operation independently and effectively in cost control.
- Compile technical & commercial offers in accordance with customers’ requirements for tender submission in close coordination with the service business unit.
- Submitting / presenting clarifications and pre-order negotiation (technical & commercial) with customers.
- Calculating total cost of project and establishing a tendering budget (time, resources and expenses).
- Coordinate with all parties involved (internal & external) in the presentation of proposals.
- Perform a comprehensive risk analysis of the tender proposal,
- Prepare technical & commercial proposal.
- Monitor all phases of project through various reports and communicate to customers.
- Ensure commitments to customers are met including on-time-delivery performance and all necessary documentation is received from customers.
- To liaise with customers effectively and carry out continual improvement.
- Ability to operate AutoCAD System.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Technical report writing skill must be good includes ability to hand sketch detail on mechanical parts.
- Creativity in providing solutions and ability to seek information.
- Supervise skilled employees and liaise with external contractors to ensure jobs are done satisfactorily.
- Responsible for developing and implement effective maintenance and engineering solutions for equipment problems.
- Site supervision and monitoring work progress from commencement to handover of the project.
- Involved in technical feasibility studies leading up to commercially viable proposals in various field industry.
- Advise management on projects progress
- Min Degree in an Engineering discipline, preferably in Mechanical / Chemical.
- At least 2-3 years’ relevant experience preferably in EPC, contractor environment
- Candidates with more than 4 years can be consider for Senior Project Engineer role
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good leadership.
- Able to liaise with all levels.
- Positive, mature, independent and able to work in fast-paced environment .
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18964
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491