Responsible for testing materials and Finish products to ensure they are conform to test methods, specification and correct inspection plan all applicable lows & comply Quality Management system.
- Responsible for testing materials and Finish products to ensure they are conformed to test methods, specification and correct inspection plan all applicable lows & comply Quality Management system.
- Conduct operation of QA tests equipment’s for production in line batch and post blend samples as per test plan for quality check.
- Verify incoming raw material quality according the established operation procedures and safety risk assessment.
- Perform routine QA release
- Responsible in planning for Initial formulation for color
- Perform periodic equipment calibration to ensure equipment is producing accurate test results.
- Ensure lab activities are in accordance to the operation guideline. e.g. lab supply stock etc
- Engage in site EHSS activities and initiative
- Support 5S activities in Lab and Housekeeping inspections
- Min. 'O' Levels or Vocational Certificate
- Preferably with 3 years’ relevant work experience, preferably with laboratory experience
- Fundamentals of Engineering Plastics product Quality & colors
- Knowledge of Quality standards & test methods
- Able to read and write Reports, forms
- Able to operate SAP QM for update QA test data and release.
- Able to understand color matching principles & able to pass the color test
- Plastic color matching & controlling experience is added advantage.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239