- Oversee all M&E equipment maintenance and servicing works under the instruction of M&E Supervisor.
- Conduct planned maintenance and visual inspections of M&E equipments as per the quarterly OMS schedule and updates the respective checklists.
- Conduct regular inspections at all M&E related equipments, common facilities, and common properties, (e.g. swimming pool, gymnasium, golf range, steam rooms, water tanks etc.)
- Conducts inspections in the evening (frequency is up to the discretion of ACM / CM) to check on the lights. Timely follow up on the next day to ensure that the M&E issues are addressed timely. Keep records of night inspection checklists.
- Ensure that swimming pool is safe to use by residents and their guests by supervising maintenance contractor cleaning the pool and highlight any safety, security issues and taking pH level of pool water.
- Attend to feedbacks and complaints from Residents, Security personnel and MCST staffs pertaining M&E maintenance works.
- Recommend / suggest improvements to prolong lifespan of M&E equipments, promotes efficiency and saves energy.
- Supervise contractors carrying out maintenance, servicing works – both term contractors and ad-hoc contractors on M&E equipments. Before signing the job completion form, you need to ensure that works are carried out as instructed and to your satisfactions.
- Ensure CRFs are closed on time and report to RRO. Need to report any M&E outage, which lasts more than 24 hours to Supervisor / ACM / CM. Need to check to ensure satisfactory closure to the issues.
- Ensure that the inventory lists are updated regularly to reflect an accurate balance quantity at any time. (i.e. light bulbs, capacitors, starters etc.)
- Need to conduct daily site walkthrough, complete checklist, highlight urgent issues to RRO / Supervisor / ACM / CM for follow up actions.
- Responsible for all M&E related works at Pebble Bay, which would be assigned by the Management Council and/or the Managing Agents from time to time.
- Work collaboratively with Supervisor and follows instruction to complete all M&E task assigned effectively.
- To report to the M&E Supervisor and only escalate to ACM / CM as necessary;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by M&E Supervisor / ACM / CM from time to time.
- Nitec/ Higher Nitec/ Diploma in engineering
- Experience with M&E Equipment Maintenance
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693