- Processing Purchase Order including PO issuing, matching and submission
- Resolve flow through, direct store purchase orders issues with stores replenishment
- Adhere to planning allocation chart for stocks allocation
- Generating Report for store stocks availability, Monthly service level report, etc.
- Assist in promotion store walk on stock availability on shelf and diagnosis the root causes
- Ensure vessel booking, order communication and coordinate with DC on cargo clearance and delivery to DC
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years’ work experience in similar capacity
- Good in MS Excel and SAP will be added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843