- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Assist the Finance team to support the delivery of Healthcare service through the processing of vendor invoices and staff claims.
- Review and check vendor invoices received. Update to Purchase Orders/Purchase Journals in Navision. Ensure expense code, department code, project code and fund codes are captured correctly.
- Follow up on discrepancies between invoiced amount and receipt amount.
- Process approved vendor invoices for payment through current system via Giro and/or cheque modes.
- Send e-mail of remittance advices to vendors for their status updates of payments.
- Generate monthly vendor ledger listing to facilitate the reconciliation of vendor ledger to their Statement of Account.
- Perform monthly review of existing Purchase Orders to ensure that purchases of goods are delivered and invoices are duly received by Finance.
- Prepare monthly creditors' aging report and accruals schedule for review by Supervisor.
- Process staff claims through Payment Request Form for HR monthly payroll reimbursement, ensuring appropriate approval with relevant supporting documents attached.
- Degree in Accountancy.
- Minimum 2 year of Accounting experience, preferably in handling large volume of invoices and claims.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, includes MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Navision is an advantage.
- Attention to details.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with people al all levels.
- Teamwork and able to work independently.
- Immediately available and able to commit for a period of 4 months.
- Four (4) Months' Contract.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18976.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374