- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- The successfull Candidate will assumes an integral and strategic role in ensuring all Purchasing related functions are managed efficiently and effectively in support of the operations and strategic directives.
- S/he is responsible for the development and formalization of procurement processes and executing procurement strategies to ensure consistent and high quality value delivery, monitoring supplier performance and ensuring contractual obligations are met as well as defining and overseeing quality measures with long-term strategies to facilitate continuous improvements.
- Oversees the development and execution of sourcing strategies across all categories within span of control including targets, timelines and resource plans.
- Implement best practices in procurement and supplier management to support operational objectives and maintain affordability.
- Ensures the execution of standards, controls, policies, procedures and performance metrics to effectively and efficiently manage the acquisition of supplies, equipment and services.
- Implement procurement, inventory management systems, simplify processes, lower cost of acquisition and increase productivity.
- Oversees approval processes by the various committees.
- Ensure proper documentation for audit trail.
- Coordination of audits and BCP exercises when necessary.
- Leads rigorous and objective contract negotiations with key internal stakeholders, legal department and support groups.
- Maintains strong working relationships with strategic suppliers to achieve cost, quality, and delivery targets and outcomes.
- Set up processes to monitor, evaluate and improve supplier’s performance with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Establish site visits, after-sales, inventory management and stockpile agreement.
- Builds market intelligence capabilities within the category management team on key markets, suppliers and solutions to support strategy development purposes.
- Analyses market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement technologies and processes that support those trends.
- Updates procurement strategies based on changing market conditions.
- Groom new suppliers to expand supplier base through best source and network.
Supervision and Capability Development
- Supervises Category Purchasing Executives.
- Identifies areas for improvement to continually drive performance and outcomes.
- Prepares department’s work plan and monitor progress of the submitted work plan as well as department’s annual financial budget and ensure adherence to the prepared budget.
- Reviews and develops team capabilities to continuously drive team performance towards achieving department’s deliverables and outcome.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related discipline.
- More than 5 years of progressively responsibility in Contract management & Procurement-related experience.
- Related experience in Healthcare setting an added advantage.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, and ability to interacts well with all levels of employees.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, strong problem solving skills, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18979.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374