- Design and develop technology-enabled training courseware and solutions including e-learning courseware and training videos
- Generate ideas, conceptualise and produce internal newsletter, collateral, training materials and aids
- Perform editorial duties including copywriting and proofreading for courseware, newsletter and
- Source and work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to deliver solutions to produce effective training materials and aids
- Support any other projects as assigned
- Possess a degree in Design, Visual Communications or related fields with at least 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Highly Proficient in the use of the following software, including but not limited to
- Adobe creative suite (Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, etc)
- Articulate 360
- Good written communication skills
- Good project management, organisation and planning, and stakeholder management skills
- Proactive, resourceful, self-motivated and creative
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18990
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766