- Sense-make and support the capacity building needs of individual officers and teams in the public service, particularly those whose core function is to develop and implement socioeconomics policy
- Conduct research, with some guidance from more senior researchers, to keep pace with developments, identify emerging issues and advance deeper understanding of the socioeconomics policy domain,
- Produce quality research outputs in the form of cases, papers, articles, job-aids, or other learning products, that are useful to and used by public officers in their work and training
- Work as a team to support the training of public sector leaders in programmes, forums etc.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure coherence and effectiveness of the curriculum, programmes and activities in building learners’ capabilities.
- At least 2 to 5 years' relevant working experience, especially in research or policy development in the socioeconomics domain, and/or service delivery in the Public Service.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively iinternal and external partners.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Possess integrity and drive for excellence.
- Strong public speaking, facilitation, curriculum development or programme design skills are a bonus.
- Applicants who are interested in a secondment opportunity is encouraged to apply as well.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18991
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766