- Manage, plan and track notification and work orders for the whole Work Order Workflow
- Work closely with Maintenance Supervisor for the planning and scheduling of work orders to optimize Engineering resources
- Monitor and follow up Work Orders according for effective and standard workflow; to ensure schedule adherence to the required dates
- Custodian for work order work flow and maintenance procedures in ISO
- Work with End User, Engineering Functional teams, vendors and other stakeholders on Maintenance Service contracts both for new contracts and/or renewal of contracts, working with stakeholders for optimization of the service contracts
- Setup and Management of SAP Maintenance Plan with support from Engineering Functional Teams
- Manage and update the SAP Functional Locations to adapt to the site changes
- Spare Inventory Management (inclusive of replenishment of spares) and Stock Count
- Trainer for SAP Functionalities (Maintenance and CAPEX) for the Engineering personnel and site users.
- Coordination with Production schedulers for Engineering works impacting Production Equipment
- Support Utilities Function Groups in terms of coordination of maintenance work, contractors and permit issuing.
- Work with CAPEX Project Engineer to update new asset/equipment into the SAP
- Support Maintenance Supervisor and perform as second contact point for IFM
- Drive/support initiatives to meet department and site goals
- Support CAPEX team with SAP adminstration
- Participate and drive continuous improvement according to site Continuous Improvement and Sustainability Initiatives.
- Department EHS lead to drive EHS initiatives and compliance
- Carries out any other works and tasks as directed by Manager
- Diploma in Engineering, Planning or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in maintenance planning in manufacturing plant with at least 2 years of field engineering experience.
- Preferably with experience in FMCG, Pharmaceutical chemicals or petrochemicals industry
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693