- Global Biotechnology MNC
- Working Location: East
- Provide leadership & drive in operation sustenance & drives continuous improvements.
- Support existing automation infrastructure with in depth troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Analyze performance data and establish trends, identify errors and make improvements to systems to ensure reliability and maintain factory efficiency.
- Good understanding and foundation on Calibration Management and CMMS.
- Develop calibration and maintenance documentations for all equipment to improve reliability and robustness.
- Good understanding of Manufacturing Enterprise systems with proven record of using MES databases in conjunction with Scale up/Capacity Management.
- Lead equipment transfers, installations, validation activities, as they relate to factory scale up.
- Partner and regularly communicate with cross functional organizations to ensure success.
- Competent to perform and provide guidance for the team in complex equipment repair and maintenance with focus on quality and safety.
- Ensure thorough investigation and effective implementation of corrective and preventive measures.
- Lead and mentor a group of team members to meet production KPI and corporate goals & targets
- Identify and update in ERP critical spare parts to ensure continuous manufacturing support. Source alternative replacement for obsoleted parts and execute changes through change management. (spare parts management experience)
- Basic troubleshooting of software controlling robotic systems and industrial PLCs for process control.
- Advanced degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial engineering, Robotics or related field, with an emphasis in automation.
- BS with 10+ years of experience, or MS / PhD with 5-7 years of experience, or Managerial experience 1-3 years.
- Relevant experience in leading team taking charge of equipment maintenance and calibration program.
- Previous experience programming PLC’s is advantageous. Experience with Rockwell/Allen Bradley PLC’s and Epson robotics highly desired .
- Experience developing programs for equipment capacity management and efficiency.
- Experience managing equipment lifecycle.
- Familiar with industrial filling lines, liquid dispensing, material transfer systems, packaging and labeling of reagents, and cold storage systems
- Able to travel to the U.S. for training and New Product Introduction Support.
- Experience in ISO 9001 Standard would be beneficial.
- Experience with “Ignition” & “Tableau” software would be advantageous.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491