Position Key Highlights:
- The ideal candidate will have a track record in leading a lean high performing team and resolving day-to-day technical and operational problems.
- A “Hands-on” Technical Leader with knowledge and experience with liquid dispensing systems, packaging and assembly systems, material transfer systems and robotics.
- An in-depth understanding of equipment maintenance and calibration programs in ensuring product quality as well as a system engineering approach to monitoring factory efficiency and capacity.
- Previous experience with equipment and software validation and deployment is also highly desired.
- Providing leadership, drive & support in the operations and continuous improvements of existing automation infrastructure with in-depth troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Analyze performance data and establish trends, identify errors and make improvements to systems to ensure reliability and maintain factory efficiency.
- Develop calibration and maintenance documentations for all equipment to improve reliability and robustness.
- Lead equipment transfers, installations, validation activities, as they relate to factory scale up.
- Perform and provide guidance for the team in complex equipment repair and maintenance with focus on quality and safety.
- Ensure thorough investigation and effective implementation of corrective and preventive measures.
- Lead and mentor a group of team members to meet production KPI and corporate goals & targets.
- Identify and update in ERP critical spare parts to ensure continuous manufacturing support. Source alternative replacement for obsoleted parts and execute changes through change management. (spare parts management experience)
- Basic troubleshooting of software controlling robotic systems and industrial PLCs for process control.
- BS with minimum 10 years of experience, or Master Degree/PhD with minimum 5 years of experience. Candidates from Biotech, Pharmaceutical or Wafer fabrication industries highly sought after.
- Preferably academically trained in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial engineering, Robotics or related field, with an emphasis in automation disciplines added advantage.
- Team leadership/managerial experience of around 1-3 years will be desirable.
- Relevant experience in leading team taking charge of equipment maintenance and calibration program.
- Good understanding of Manufacturing Enterprise systems with proven record of using MES databases in conjunction with Scale up/Capacity Management.
- Good understanding and foundation on Calibration Management and CMMS.
- Previous experience PLC programming is advantageous. Experience with Rockwell/Allen Bradley PLC and Epson robotics highly desired.
- Experience developing programs for equipment capacity management and efficiency.
- Experience managing equipment lifecycle.
- Familiar with industrial filling lines, liquid dispensing, material transfer systems, packaging and labeling of reagents, and cold storage systems
- Able to travel for training and New Product Introduction Support where required.
- Experience in ISO 9001 Standard would be beneficial.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671