- Be responsible for all sales and marketing activities within the organisation. Drive sales, managing sales and marketing activities in the organisation with the objective of ensuring that there are sufficient activities to close sales, managing resources to ensure that sales objectives are met.
- Ensure that the team is able to articulate the unique selling points and the value proposition of the product or service that they are selling.
- Understand and map out the customer buying process with the objective that effective sales processes are implemented within the organisation to increase sales effectiveness.
- Implement a continuous learning / cross learning culture within the team so that product and industry knowledge within the team is comprehensiv.
- Conduct sales activities (with assistance for proposal preparation) and close sales for select strategic / high importance opportunities.
- Determine in conjunction with the CEO on a periodic basis products that require additional marketing and promotion campaigns taking into consideration the product market potential.
- Plan for and orchestrate online and physical marketing campaigns for identified products. Implement systems to measure marketing effectiveness. Ensure that activities between the marketing team and the sales team are well coordinated and aligned.
- Ensure that marketing leads are effectively converted to sales opportunities which are in turn effectively converted to sales orders.
- Assist in evaluating new products which can be potentially distributed by organization, as well as evaluate the product value in conjunction with the CEO.
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategies for new products.
- Work with and advise the officers in the company and associates responsibly for regulatory compliance
- Liaison with the shareholders and partners
- Preferably a degree in Engineering or a Medical related degree or Business degree
- Must have an interest in medical technology (especially rehabilitative equipment) and a passion for how such technology can improve health (as well as professional sports) outcomes.
- Must have had a track record of success as a sales person, preferably to clinical organisations.
- Must have led and managed a team of sales persons, and have had success coaching and improving the capabilities of the team.
- Must be energetic, hands-on and effective in communications
- Have worked closely with marketing professionals, and have had experience on how marketing activities are to be coordinated with sales efforts.
- Preferably plugged into an existing network of clinicians or hospital administrators within the public and private health sector.
- Preferably familiar and conversant how technologies in applied into therapies , patient cares and also diagnostics .
- Preferably familiar with all the regulatory requirements and import requirements for medical products in Southeast Asia
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19000
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766