- To ensure accurate and timely execution of Master Data maintenance to support the business requirement.
- Coordinate Master Data Requests to ensure that SAP master Data Quality meets established standards and that requests meet Service Level Expectations.
- Setup and maintain SAP material master data parameters and production master data accurately and timely.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on data governance (DG) process.
- Responsible for aligning site master data creation and maintenance process with the global standards and requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Minimum Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administrative or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience of SAP Master Data in Manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Production Planning is an advantaged.
- Hands-on proficiency in SAP Master Data Maintenance, specifically SAP PP&MM modules in Manufacturing environment.
- A good team player, able to communicate well with cross functional teams.
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy.
- Able to comply with the company’s safety policy at all times e.g. Proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), not doing unsafe acts.
- Six (6) Months' Contract.
- Working Location: Jurong West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18979.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374