- Leads, designs, and conducts Training Needs Analysis.
- Provides recommendation and delivers practical solutions for Learning and Development, Talent management process, on-boarding, and Employee Engagement initiatives.
- Delivers and facilitates leadership and employee workshops.
- Project manages HR programs. Prepare and implement program structure and timelines.
- Partners with HRBP to manage and support the planning, development, and successful implementation of cyclical HR programs across several business lines (ie. Performance Management, Rewards Planning, Talent Planning, Engagement Surveys).
- Partner and team with HR colleagues to innovate, enhance, align, and drive the effectiveness of processes, HR programs and initiatives.
- Identifies and drives opportunities with government initiatives.
- Works hand in hand with HRBP in managing other matters (ie. Integration, Data Analysis, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related discipline from an accredited University.
- Experience in Training Needs Analysis, delivery and facilitating workshops.
- Strong HR Generalist background with HR and Learning and Development function.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Proven analytical capability and problem-solving skills with the ability to independently research, assess, interpret and validate data and to make connections and tell the story.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, adept at managing through influence, with the ability to interact effectively with multiple partners across Organization at various levels within the organization.
- Naturally collaborative and motivated by working a team agenda, with the motivation and ability to work independently.
- High attention to detail and high standards for precision in deliverables and execution.
- Six (6) Months' Contract (with possibility for extension or conversion).
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18979.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374