- The Assistant Manager/Senior Assistant Manager is to provide operational support in the area of Procurement, Store management and Infrastructure/Equipment maintenance.
- Oversees facility management, equipment maintenance and general safety of facilities and equipment, including IT infrastructure and network support, maintenance and licensing contracts.
- Oversees Material Management Operations (MMO) Store, namely the management of the clinic’s Inventory and Store.
- Support the procurement process for equipment and services from developing specifications and evaluation criteria, to calling tenders and quotations, evaluation and interviews, award recommendations and contract management.
- Manage projects relating to building infrastructures and equipment procurement including the planning of new facilities, handover and takeover of facilities and equipment, testing and commissioning of buildings and equipment, resolving technical ad design issues with consultants, contractors and project teams, and movement and transition of staff, materials and equipment across facilities.
- Work closely with Operational Support Service and Biomedical Engineering department to improve the sustainability of Organization's infrastructure and equipment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Reporting Officer.
- Responsible for Fire Safety and Emergency Response related matters.
- Responsible for ensuring validity of relevant licenses and permits with respect to Building and its operations.
- Enforcement of House Rules and conduct random inspection of work sites.
- Perform any other duties assigned by HOD.
- Minimum Degree in Purchasing or Engineering.
- At least 5 years' relevant experience, preferably from Healthcare/Hospital industry.
- Fire Safety Manager or Safety Manager or Project Manager certification will be advantageous.
- Good communication and Supervisory skills.
- Positive work attitude & Can do spirit.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18979.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374