On behalf of our established Client is an emerging leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market, we are sourcing for a Full Stack Development Solutions Engineer.
As a Full Stack Development Solutions Engineer, you will assist the Client’s customers or prospective clients with their communication API implementation project by providing code reviews, best practices workshops, sample apps and demos.
The Engineer will be a trusted advisor into customer meetings in which the customer or prospect is looking for technical guidance or validation of their implementation of our products.
- Build and maintain demos, quick start samples, example apps
- Participate in customer code reviews to help diagnose issues with the implementation of our Video or Voice SDKs
- Build and document reference applications based on in-demand use cases so our customers can use it as a starting point
- Write blog posts and tutorials based on demos or reference applications that you’ve produced
- Work closely with Sale Account Managers, Sales Engineers and Solutions Managers
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, or equivalent in-depth practical experience
- Professional development experience as a full stack developer
- Experience in writing technical documentation or tutorials for a developer audience
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub (or similar collaborative platforms)
- Ability to communicate best practices and solutions recommendations in-person, video conference, or email
- Experience building applications in Node.js
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- WebRTC and React-Native/ React-Js is a plus
If you are keen in this role, please send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at email@example.com for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673