- Plan, execute and monitor projects to ensure projects meet requirement, budget and schedule
- Monitor day to day aspects of projects including quality of work product, client communications, budget, schedule, and coordinating technical staff (internal and external) and run regular reporting to higher management and stakeholders about project progress.
- Maintain quality control of deliverables, demonstrating technical excellence, objectivity and clarity, adherence to project schedules, applicable quality management standards, and safety and security regulations.
- Support Procurement to negotiate contracts with suppliers and contractors.
- Monitor and controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Resource and contingency planning as well as recovery planning
- Keeping proper project documentation and handover of completed project to internal customers
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform testing and commissioning at work site