Our client is an established Shipping MNC. Currently, they are seeking a well experienced shipping individual to join them as "Senior/Chartering Manger (Ship Financing/Investment/Divestment)”.
- Be responsible for Group vessels management activities that include investment/divestment of vessels, second hand vessels & newbuildings.
- Be involved in long term finance lease of vessels and chartering.
- Review and negotiate contracts.
- Build relationships with business counterparties, charterers and shipbrokers to be up to date on market development and transactions
- Participate in charter negotiation for both charter-in / charter-out vessels
- Handles negotiations for ship Sale & Purchase and Newbuilding contracts
- Handles post fixture related matters etc
- Degree in related fields with ideally 10 years or more relevant chartering experience as well as ship financing exposure.
- Possess good quantitative and financial modelling skills
- Well-versed in charter party contracts
- Able to work steadily while under time pressure
- Well versed with Microsoft Office products (i.e Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ideal experience to have : investment/divestment of vessels and ship chartering
A more detailed Job Description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19021. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055