► FMCG Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Tampines
- Achieve and Exceed category sales, profit and objectives through developing and implementing strategic business plans for the assigned categories.
- Develop, implement and manage an optimum product mix that focuses on customers’ needs. Participate in CSA to aid in the full understanding of the product impact on customers and monitoring competitor landscape to remain competitive
- Develop and implement promotional plans that bring excitement and incremental sales to the stores
- Develop and implement placement and planogram strategies that improve category turnover and positively influence customer shopping behavior / experience
- Develop and implement a competitive pricing strategy that delivers value to our customers
- Establish collaborative retailer/supplier relationships to maximise income/terms/discounts to improve sales and profitability of category
- Implement strong and successful Own Brand products in the assigned categories to improve the sales and profitability of the company.
- Achieve reduction in shrink budget objectives through disciplined product development and inventory management processes
- Achieve the targeted customer service standards in the area of supply days and product mix in order to meet and exceed the customers’ expectation
- Ensure and manage smooth listing of category i.e timely articles generation, timely Plano space allocated, timely 1st PO generation, generate new product announcement sheet, ensure listing in e-store
- Liaison between teams and key stakeholders (internal and external) ie: work on estimated landed cost, provide proposal on costing, provide national benchmark details etc
- Actively manage key partners and suppliers in contract negotiation and build strategic partnership
- Participate, communicate effectively and candidly and support a culture of learning, teamwork and sharing internally and externally with the stores
- Manage effectively all supplier relationship and multiple project management and negotiations
- Degree with Purchasing/ Food Technology/ Business or other related course with 5 years of solid experience in F&B chain/ retails or fresh food development
- Strong planning and analytical skills with openness to changes
- Proven leadership ability, with strong business acumen and analytical skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19027
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138