- Our Client is a well-established Japanese Manufacturing MNC.
Daily processing & Asset Management
- AP (including staff claim) invoices, AP payment preparation by E-cheque, TT and GIRO ( supervision & checking).
- AP Online payment approval and manual cheque payment (supervision & checking).
- AR incoming payment data (supervision & checking).
- Reimbursement (supervision & checking).
- Vendors registration (supervision & checking).
- Banks relating tasks (supervision & checking).
- Physical Stocktaking.
- Fixed Asset Management (supervision & checking).
- Financial closing (supervision & checking).
- Monthly report (supervision & checking).
- Quarterly closing (Input to HQ consolidation system), (supervision & checking).
- Audit matters.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Cash Management.
- Tax filing (Corporate tax, GST, Property Tax, Withholding tax) and Tax inquiry.
- Insurance (All industrial risks, General liability).
- MMA Monthly report (checking).
- CMA reporting (supervision).
- Company Secretary matters (supervision & checking).
- Transfer pricing documentation.
- FRS compliance (FRS115, 116 assessment).
- Other ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned.
- A Degree holder.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience in Full spectrum of Accounting and Cost Accounting, from Manufacturing industry.
- Working knowledge in SAP system (FI, CO, AR, AP) is a must.
- Excellent in analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and organization skills.
- Excellent Leadership and Supervisory skills, experience in managing a team of more than 4.
- Ability to observe Accounting ethics strictly.
- Reporting to GM (Administration & Commercial).
- Working Location: Jurong Island (Transport pick-up is provided to and from Jurong East MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5.15pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19029.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374