► Chemical Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Promenade
- Translate and interpret the outcome of the pre-S&OP and affiliate S&OP into a production/replenishment plan
- Ensure uninterrupted supply of materials to meet customer demand, Inventory replenishment at different locations while achieving inventory and service KPI.
- Optimize production plan via coordination with plant and manage distribution to regions across globe in line with company strategy
- Monitor inventory level and make appropriate action to keep optimized inventory level aligning to KPI
- Plan Feeder vessel against production plan and stock transfer within region with suitable combination of service, cost and inventory level at plant
- Yearly production forecast
- Supply China Service Level Performance & Continuous Improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or Logistics or Business Administrative
- 5 years’ experience in supply chain and possess good knowledge of S&OP cycle, production/demand/supply planning
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19032
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138