► Medical Device Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Labrador
- Responsible for ensuring on-time and optimum supply of inventory in the APAC Hub DC and subsequent timely replenishment of inventory to spoke DCs and external customers so as to meet and exceed revenue commitments.
- Develop and maintain finished goods inventory targets by SKU based on service level objectives and replenishment lead times.
- Minimize working capital costs by identifying opportunities to decrease finished goods inventory while delivering against service level objectives.
- Work closely with all Supply Chain functions, Marketing, Sales and other functions to support all new product launches and product transitions while achieving performance targets on product availability, inventory value/weeks and inventory obsolescence.
- Provide analysis of key KPI’s and financial data to identify performance and cost improvement opportunities and execute on those initiatives.
- Leading continuous improvement projects and simplification/standardization in processes for APAC planning
- Work with the Shared Services Team/Plant Planners/Managers to address plant-related issues affecting product supply in a timely manner. Responsible for implementing an effective structure/mechanism to collaborate with global, regional and local stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other functions within the APAC Planning COE so as to deliver on the initiatives and goals of the APAC Planning COE
- Identify and manage improvements in line with the Planning Strategy for APAC that is aligned with the Global Supply Chain strategies and supports the APAC sub-regions to obtain excellence in perfect order fulfilment, cost leverage and sustained productivity, collaborative & innovative strategic partnerships and continuous process improvements.
- All other duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Supply Chain preferred with 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain and/or Operations
- Experience in Medical Device Industry
- Lean, Six Sigma green or black belt certification
- APICS Certification preferred
- Familiar in using Power BI, SAP
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19033
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138