- Serve as first point of contact for SG and HK booked clients on the Bank’s Digital Platform, and Subject Matter Expert for a specific focus area e.g. Authentication, Trading, Payments etc.
- Required to work night shift (i.e. 5pm to 2am), and provide support for HK Public Holiday
- Handle and analyse client’s enquiry/request, and liaise with colleagues who will provide second level support.
- Maintenance of knowledge database of the E-Channel Service Center, and Client’s requests/enquiries
- Ensure control over the issues list and close each issue in a timely manner
- Ensure activities performed are in compliance with relevant regulations and internal policies.
- Maintain quality service and desire to drive innovation and process improvement initiatives.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks / requests
- Degree with at least 3 years of banking experience, preferably in client service or call centre
- Well versed in Mandarin or Cantonese to be able to communicate with clients
- Understanding of Banking and financial products is an advantage
- Strong communication and conflict management skills
- Goal oriented, meticulous and efficient
- Team player, able to work under pressure
- Shows initiative, strong analytical and problem solving ability
- IT savvy
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144