- Take ownership of the writings of our game from development to release of the game.
- Ensures the overall coherence of the storyline, scripted events and character dialogues throughout the game.
- Collaborate with engineers, game designers and artists to ensure that all the narrative elements are correctly integrated.
- Identify and workaround/resolve technical,design and art limitations.
- Work with our product team to write content about our games and company for various platforms
- Strong writing and editing skills for game development and media.
- Have a strong understanding of narrative systems and structures in the video game industry.
- An avid gamer with passion in gaming
- Constantly learn and stay updated to the evolving industry standards.
- Solid communication skills and reliable organizational skills
- A resilient problem-solving mindset.
- Degree in any Game Development / Content Creation / Media or equivalent industry experience.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19039
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766