- Create, develop and execute functional or sector specific initiatives in line with partner and the company's strategic objectives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Partner’s business objectives and effectively communicate and align with GosuGamers to drive incremental growth.
- Develop presentations and materials to support sales with and through partner.
- Active in making sales calls and consulting engagements where partner is involved by maintain up to date best practices on partnership
- Lead the development and growth of the GosuGamers strategic partner ecosystem within high priority new vertical markets where we have strong product/market potential fit.
- Seed new market verticals by identifying and structuring relationships with key early adopter partners.
- Formulate and launch go-to-market strategy for key verticals in collaboration with Marketing, Sales and Product
- Structure and negotiate partnership deal terms with senior level external counterparts in collaboration with internal sales, product, and marketing teams
- Build sales channel partnerships as required
- Build consensus internally among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences
- Lead execution against recommendations quickly and with flawless accuracy
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a partnerships role with proven track record in achieving results
- Minimum 4 years’ direct marketing and partnership of events experience in related industries of Esports, gaming or media
- Have strong ability to create sales and sponsorship decks in PowerPoint for presentation
- Have regional working experience across a minimum 2 to 3 continents
- Be proactive in researching and updating connections contacts in the esports, gaming networks
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19040
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766