- Performs sensory evaluation, chemical, physical testing of flavoring products or ingredients to ensure that products are conforms to requirements standard & specification.
- Enter test results into SAP timely resulting in an acceptance or rejection.
- Support microbiological testing of flavoring products, raw material, environmental and water.
- Support investigations on microbiological quality related matters
- Lead the Cleaning & Environmental Monitoring Program
- Maintenance of laboratory / Quality Control equipment includes monitoring equipment calibration.
- Identify opportunity for improvements in QC
- To implement ISO 9001, HACCP, FSSC 22000 and EHS in daily working activities and supporting all audit (include customer audit).
- Diploma / Degree in Food Science or related.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- 6 months contract convertible to perm or extension
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693