On behalf of our Client is a game incubator as well as an indie game studio that specializes in mobile game development on Unity and Html5. We are sourcing for Front-End Game Developer.
We are looking for an experienced client developer who has prior experience in shipping mobile game titles to join the Client’s ranks of growing game lovers.
The Developer will be working with a team of very experienced producers, game developers, artists, and designers.
- Plan and implement game functionality.
- Translate business/game requirements into technical specifications.
- Design and implement game mechanics and UI according to design specifications.
- Establish effective strategies and development pipeline
- Design, build and maintain efficient, scalable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games.
- Create technical design documentation.
- Verify implementations according to specifications.
- Diploma or Degree in Software/Computer Science/Computing/Computer Engineering/IT discipline or equivalent.
- 2 years of Game development experience
- At least 3 years of experience as Cocos, Cocos Creator, or Unity Developer
- Experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Constantly learn and stay updated to the evolving game standards
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools. (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- An avid gamer
- Driven and self-motivated, proactive, and work well as a team player
Additional Job Information:
- Singaporeans preferred
- Basic Salary up to $5,000 per month
- Perm role
- Applicant photo-ID and Portfolio required for submission
How to Apply?
To apply, you may visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
Alternatively, please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673