- Our Client is a Public Healthcare Service.
- Responsible for the development and management of assigned Clinical service(s) across the continuum of care, achieve intended clinical and operational outcomes, ensure delivery of quality service, strive to meet volume and financial targets, and improve effectiveness and efficiency of internal processes.
- Manage all related aspects of Clinical service(s) assigned.
- To ensure smooth daily operation of these Clinical services, which may include patient facing duties, administrative support and/or resolving operational issues, business continuity, patient safety matters, etc.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure a holistic service delivery that generates positive experience for patients along the continuum of care.
- Conduct proper planning of new Clinical service(s) where assigned, which includes providing projections on workload, identifying resources required and getting the necessary approvals to secure these resources, and manage key project timelines to deliver the project(s) on a timely basis and within budget.
- Support any Departmental-wide initiatives that impact clinical areas.
- Any other duties and projects assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience and practical knowledge of Hospital operations.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, includes MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess good analytical skills.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Practical knowledge on innovation and process improvements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and able to work independently, as well as work well in a team-based environment.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19044.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374