- Our Client is a well-established Firm, in Gaming industry.
- Responsible in building partnerships and drive sales, confidently present the Company to potential clients through virtual meetings, phone calls and emails.
- Creating and delivering a partnerships strategy.
- Create, develop and execute functional or sector specific initiatives in line with partner and Customers' strategic objectives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Partner’s business objectives and effectively communicate and align with Customers to drive incremental growth.
- Develop presentations and materials to support sales with and through partner.
- Active in making sales calls and consulting engagements where partner is involved by maintain up to date best practices on partnership.
- Lead the development and growth of the strategic partner ecosystem within high priority new vertical markets where we have strong product/market potential fit.
- Seed new market verticals by identifying and structuring relationships with key early adopter partners.
- Formulate and launch Go-To-Market strategy for key verticals in collaboration with Marketing, Sales and Product.
- Structure and negotiate partnership deal terms with senior level external counterparts in collaboration with internal Sales, Product and Marketing teams.
- Build sales channel partnerships as required, and build consensus internally among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences.
- Lead execution against recommendations quickly and with flawless accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to form long-term strategic business relationships and comfort engaging with senior executives as well as technical Subject Matter Experts.
- Passion to develop innovative solutions to improve learner outcomes & operational efficiency and a desire to contribute to a fast-paced start-up.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing Communications or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Partnerships & Direct Marketing role, and Events experience in related industry to e-Sport, Gaming or Media.
- Strong ability to create sales and sponsorship decks in PowerPoint for presentation.
- Possess Regional working experience across a minimum 2 to 3 continents.
- Be proactive in researching and updating connections contacts in the e-Sports & Gaming networks.
- Excellent Partner Management and Project Management skills.
- Financial and Business acumen.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional relationship skills and ability to build and convey compelling value propositions both internally an externally.
- Strong background of excellence in enterprise sales cycle selling in a complex environments.
- Possesses strong understanding and experience in affiliate sales and marketing.
- Track record of delivering to financial plans and KPIs.
- Possess good team leadership skills with analytical mindset.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19045.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374