- Our Client is a well-established US Medical devices/Optical MNC.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating marketing events (Online and Offline), ensuring objectives are met.
- Develop content and manage campaign by working closely with multiple Internal stakeholders to achieve KPIs.
- Managing Digital Marketing platforms and tools to communicate with customers efficiently.
- Participates and contribute to events management to bring out the objectives of each events.
- Collaborate and coordinate with diverse teams (Marketing, Sales, Service, Logistics and Finance).
Content and Campaign Management
- Keep updated of current Global Campaign through smart-sheet in order to opt-in or opt-out of any Global Campaign.
- Work closely with Internal stakeholders to generate localize content and run campaigns to achieve KPIs.
- Manages the SEA video library after Webinar and plan communications to database to encourage viewer-ship and generate leads.
- Lead Management: Ensure leads are follow up timely.
Marketing and Events
- Participate in events managements (internal and external) in areas not restricted to budgeting, activities planning, equipment planning, venue, etc.
- Ensure events are planned within approved budget and according to Company's brand guideline.
- Manages Marketing platforms for SEA in area such as setting up campaigns, invitation, mailers, landing and registration page, etc.
- Prepare assets for Social Media posting and connect with HQ for posting slots.
- Administrator for Focus App, grants access to new colleague and update any Country/Region for relevant content.
- Managing the SEA survey and feedback apps (Survey Monkey and Eventbrite), implementing surveys and event booking slots; when necessary.
Commercial and Secretarial Support
- Tender Management: Access Singapore Tender Website to identify relevant Tender opportunities and manage Tender submission prior to deadline.
- Secretarial support for the Head of Sales & Service, in areas are not restricted to claims, travel, accommodation, report consolidation, minutes taking and tabulation of report; when necessary.
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience, from Ophthalmology or Optical industry.
- Knowledge in MED Product and Content generation is highly preferred.
- Possess Regional exposures.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written) and stakeholders management skills.
- Outstanding events management skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, prioritize and execution.
- Experience and familiarity with Tender Management and processes.
- Reporting to Head of Commercial Ops, MED Southeast Asia.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19046.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374