- Our Client is in Education sector.
- Develop and lead the Education initiatives of the Centre to achieve quality and consistency in regulatory training for Asia Pacific, in the domain of Medical devices and Technology.
- Guide on the content, relevance and format of the regulatory training programme, and ensure the materials of the programme are of the required professional standard.
- Contribute to the development of the content materials and alignment to current competency expectations and skills development framework.
- Establish a network of relevant regulatory experts in the domain of medical devices and technology.
- Work effectively with outside stakeholders to identify training needs and relevant areas of training.
- Lead the needs analysis, prioritise learning needs and develop regulatory training roadmaps for Medical devices and Technology.
- Identify and engage regulatory experts, maintain a network of key opinion leaders and content contributors.
- Construct learning materials according to the organization's delivery methodology.
- Design measures of programme effectiveness and monitor progress of regulatory training programmes.
- Degree in Life Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology, including Bioengineering; Post Graduate Degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience covering the regulation and evaluation of Medical devices and Technology.
- Accreditation from relevant external organizations e.g. Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) will be an advantage.
- Active participation, contribution, track record and recognition of expertise, ranging from publications, lectures and/or representation in Regional and International boards and committee.
- Managing regulatory policies, processess and/or training in the organization, in particular for Medical devices and Technology.
- Adept in facilitating high-level discussions with effective communication and writing skills.
- Two (2) Years' Contract.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19047.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374