- Design new solutions based on standards
- Implementation of new network environments
- Maintain and upgrade network components
- Performs investigation, diagnostics testing, repair and troubleshooting
- Deploy firewall rules if required
- Assist the operational team by delivering 2nd/3rd line support
- Document deployed solutions and proper handover to the operational team
- Coordination with peers in other regions (EMEA, AMER, and APAC)
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology related studies
- With 3 years of relevant working experience in network implementation and support.
- Possess certification of CCNA / CCNP is an advantage
- Great team player, highly adaptable and with a good sense of urgency
- Strong technical, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written & spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested candidate (s) must be open to work in Jurong Island. Company shuttle bus service is available.
- Willingness to travel overseas for business purpose (within APAC region)
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19054
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239