On behalf of our client in the IT Delivery Services, we are sourcing for Level 2 WINTEL Server Engineer.
NOTE: This role is to provide Level 2 Technical Systems and Servers support, NOT end-users support. Desktop and Helpdesk Support applicants WILL NOT BE a fit for this role.
- Daily operations and administration of the IT infrastructure;
- Servers and Services performance fine tuning and fault management;
- Administer system up to Windows Server OS, DNS, AD
- Administer Hyper-V
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Storage Area Network (SAN) Administration;
- Azure and Office 365 provisioning;
- Cloud services management and provisioning such as AD Azure, Office365 services, email exchange, and email security e.g. Mimecast;
- Other infrastructure services management and provisioning such as CITRIX, Load Balancers (LB), internet bandwidth, Domain Name System (DNS), email notification gateway i.e. SMTP, and enterprise storage.
- Security Administration;
- Patch management and firmware upgrade for the network, server, storage, security and end-point devices;
- Data Centers and LAN room management;
- Storage space provision and administration;
- Backup and recovery administration;
- Endpoint security policy support;
- Inventory and Asset Management for Server and Storage equipment.
- Software distribution support services leveraging SCCM
- Diploma or Degree in IT
- MCSE Certification
- Certified in ITIL v3 or above
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiencies in System Support on Windows and Linux, AD, DNS, Exchange online, MS Teams, Office 365
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Hyper V Hitachi Storage, Veritas Netbackup, Symantech End-Point - MUST HAVE
- Focused experienced in providing level 2 Servers and Systems support and Server Managed Services
- ITSM experienced
Additional Job Information
- Yearly contract renewable
- This positions cannot consider Job Applicants who need work passes (EPass and SPass) to work in Singapore due to nature of service delivery
- Singaporeans preferred
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673