- Plan, execute and monitor projects to ensure projects meet requirement, budget and schedule
- Monitor day to day aspects of projects including quality of work product, client communications, budget, schedule, and coordinating technical staff (internal and external) and run regular reporting to higher management and stakeholders about project progress.
- Maintain quality control of deliverables, demonstrating technical excellence, objectivity and clarity, adherence to project schedules, applicable quality management standards, and safety and security regulations.
- Support Procurement to negotiate contracts with suppliers and contractors.
- Monitor and controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Resource and contingency planning as well as recovery planning
- Keeping proper project documentation and handover of completed project to internal customers
- Perform testing and commissioning at work site
- Ensures timely updates of site drawings and specifications
- Upkeep of project documentation and catalogue for the whole process from initial concept study to final project handover
- Diploma in electrical/electronic engineering (Nitec in electrical/electronic engineering with more relevant years of hands-on project experience may also be considered)
- 1-2 years’ experience in project works in gas detection or related industry.
- Instrument knowledge of analog device detectors such as gas detector, flow meter, pressure transmitters
- PLC (Programming Logic Controller) background and is able to do programming
- Excellent Project & Time management background
- Proficient with AUTOCAD or similar CAD software
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Good critical thinking and complex problem-solving ability
- Able to configure and calibrate gas detection equipment will be an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671