- Support the General Manager, Shareholder Relations, Performance and Change Management in leading in the delivery of change management programs and initiatives, ensuring that project progress remains on track and deliverables are of high quality and to the satisfaction of stakeholders
- Develop and deploy company's Change Management capabilities (framework, tools, methodologies, protocols, etc.) to ensure that it is able to support upcoming change management requirements
- Proactively provide guidance and support to stakeholders of varying levels on deployment and implementation of change activities for project success
- Partner with project teams to identify project challenges and risks, determine solutions and areas for improvement, devise resistance management tools and guidelines, and provide coaching to achieve positive outcomes from change management efforts
- Coordinate and collaborate across business units and functions to manage risk and ensure that change mechanisms and implementation processes are in line with the internal GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) framework and company's strategic business goals
- Lead stakeholder analysis and develop stakeholder engagement and communications plan to drive desired behaviour change, change adoption and embedment.
- Track and monitor business benefits realization by defining metrics, measuring business adoption and change, and drive continuous improvement in change management mechanisms
- Partner with key teams across the organization (e.g. Internal Communications, HR, etc.) to align broad organizational communication strategy and ensure that key messages are delivered in an innovative and impactful manner
- Provide change interventions as required to drive desired behavioural change and change adoption
- Coordinate and manage external vendors and consultants as required
- Develop presentations or communication materials for internal use by the project management teams
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred, from an accredited and reputable university
- At least 8 years of experience should be in an organizational change management or project management role, with a demonstrated track record of successfully working on large, complex change management engagements
- Familiarity with ADKAR methodologies and have already applied it in practice
- Familiarity with project management tools or software (e.g. Microsoft Project or any related software) will be a strong advantage
- Working experience in the petrochemical industry is an advantage
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19069
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766